Complaint Review: Direct E Cig

• Reported By: Dave — Kissimmee Florida United States of America
Direct E Cig
2338 Immokalee Rd. #419 Naples, Florida United States of America

Direct E Cig On line robbery Naples, Florida

On 12/18/10,I ordered the E cig for my son.before I left the web site I discovered the terms section which is well hidden and reveals that after 14 days the $4.95 trial offer has become $90.00 and will be shipped every month.

On 12/18,I tried to talk to their customer service dept and was put on hold for 5 min.and then a recording informed me that everyone was busy and they would have to contact me later.I then E mailed them and stated my desire to cancel the order and informed them I had already contacted Visa to dispute the charge and prohibit any future charges frum them.

I received an Email from them on 12/20 stateing that they needed to verify the shipping address before they could process the order.I E mailed them back attaching a copy of my 12/18 Email and again reiterated my desire to cancel this order.I included my phone number.

On 12/21,I received an Email from them saying the order had already been shipped and if I wanted to return it I should call them for instructions.I again called customer no service and was told that the order would be shipped that day.when I informed her about the Emails she said I should have called.I then said I wanted to talk to her supervisor,she said "they don't take phone calls"and the shipment cant be stopped.I said,OK give me instructions for returning the shipment and she said I would have to call after receiving the shipment to get instructions.At that point I became irate and she hung up on me.

This companies business is deceptive marketing,and once challenged,will do everything possible to thwart an unsuspecting consumers desire for fairness.

Unless you are really into spending untold hours trying to resolve a problem,DO NOT,I repeat DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY !

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/22/2010 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-E-Cig/Naples-Florida-34110/Direct-E-Cig-On-line-robbery-Naples-Florida-674390. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct E Cig