Complaint Review: Direct E-Cig

• Updated: Sat, January 22, 2011

• Reported By: Dale — Mansfield Ohio United States of America
Direct E-Cig
2338 Immokalee Rd. #419 Internet United States of America

Direct E-Cig Direct E-Cig Charged my account an UNAUTHORIZED amount of $109.90. Naples, Florida, Internet

I too ordered a free trial kit from Direct E Cig and paid shipping and handling. Thinking it was a free for shipping cost deal only. I did not see any other check boxes about cancling the service after so many days. Today, Direct E Cig charged me $109.90 for another month supply. This is not an authorized charge from me. This amount caused my account to be overdrawn. The company will not answer phone calls or emails. I had to cancle my bank card and added my name to the class action suit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/22/2011 10:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-E-Cig/internet/Direct-E-Cig-Direct-E-Cig-Charged-my-account-an-UNAUTHORIZED-amount-of-10990-Naples-F-685527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct E-Cig