Complaint Review: Direct E-cig

• Updated: Fri, November 16, 2012

• Reported By: Richard — Houston Texas United States of America
Direct E-cig
3001 Griffin Rd. Fort Lauderdale, Florida United States of America

Direct E-cig Vapor Corp Direct E-Cig charged my account for the UNAUTHORIZED amout of $99.95 Fort Lauderdale, Florida

I ordered a free trial kit from Direct E Cig and paid shipping and handling.  Thinking it was a free for shipping cost deal only.  I did not see any other check boxes about cancling the service after so many days.  Now, Direct E Cig charged me $99.95 for another month supply.  This is not an authorized charge from me.  This amount caused my account to be overdrawn.  The company will not answer phone calls or emails.  I had to cancel my bank card and wait for a new one to complete my fraude claim. I also added my name to the class action suit.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2012 08:24 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-E-cig/Fort-Lauderdale-Florida-33312/Direct-E-cig-Vapor-Corp-Direct-E-Cig-charged-my-account-for-the-UNAUTHORIZED-amout-of-99-970073. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct E-cig