Complaint Review: Direct Energy

• Reported By: Lori — Peoria Illinois USA
Direct Energy
7385 north state route 3 westerville, Ohio United States of America

Direct Energy False advertising westerville, Ohio

I signed up back on 10/18 /2011 mostly because I was offered a $50 pre paid Visa gift card .
Well I waited the 4-6 weeks and nothing came .I called and was informed that I had not been signed up under the free gift but they were going to do so now .This was Nov 28 now .
So I waited and called in December and yes your going to get it in 4-6 weeks from 12/14 .
Well I waited yet again ,and nothing so I called them again and once again their line was oh your not signed up for the gift card I will do it now . So now I am back to waiting another 4-6 weeks .

I sent a letter to the BBB because this is false advertisment and now I writing here also to let everyone now they lie lie lie .
I will cancel even if I ever do get said card because I hate the way they treat customers .

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/03/2012 01:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Energy/westerville-Ohio-/Direct-Energy-False-advertising-westerville-Ohio-833434. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Energy