Complaint Review: Direct Express Card for Soc Sec

• Submitted: Wed, March 14, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, March 14, 2012

• Reported By: Sharon — Renton Washington United States of America
Direct Express Card for Soc Sec

Direct Express Card for Soc Sec Direct Express Sent me three new cards and was not told and UPS them they for $13.50 to expedite in two days and didn't happen! Internet

I called Direct Express to have my benefits directed back to my card.  Was not told that I would receive three new cards which one two of the cards did not have benefits on them.  I contacted them and was offered to have them UPS which guarantee two day arrival and that didn't happen.  I was charged and when I questions when it, was told that I would be credited in 5 business days.  On the fourth day I called and was told that there was no guarantee that I would received the reimbursement and they are not responsible for the delivery of the cards.  Spoke to a really rude supervisor and now I know why the customer services is so poor. Management is where poor customer services starts and trinkles down to the remainder of the company.  This company should be put out of business due to their lies and rudeness, but they are just a few of rude business.  Where management talk to you so crazy and the lies goes on and on....

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2012 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Express-Card-for-Soc-Sec/internet/Direct-Express-Card-for-Soc-Sec-Direct-Express-Sent-me-three-new-cards-and-was-not-told-an-854018. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Express Card for Soc Sec