Complaint Review: Direct Express / Comerica

• Submitted: Wed, September 26, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, September 26, 2012

• Reported By: Comerica is a rip off — Orange California United States of America
Direct Express / Comerica
San Antonio Internet United States of America

Direct Express / Comerica Direct Express Card for Social Security Refuse to assist me. Never give the same answer Internet

I was not happy to find out that once I was approved for Disability that I would be getting a Debit Card from Comerica Bank.   Comerica Bank would debt my account on a preauthorization for fees that never happen.

I have nothing but difficulty with their Direct Express Debit Card.  I have been trying to transfer my funds to an actual bank.  It is all automatic.  It keeps telling me that my information isn't correct.

I double, double check it then call and get a person.  The last person was a supervisor.  I told her it wasn't working.  She stated that it didn't even show an attempt on my part.  I had tried several times.   She didn't really care but to start telling step by step instructions on how to do it.  I already know how to do it and told her I didn't appreciate her talking down to me.

I informed her each time, I get a different.   She apologized but didn't care.  I asked to speak to her manager.  She claimed no one was available.  I was never given a name.

Please DO NOT do business with Comerica Bank/Direct Express unless you have no need for your benefits.  Direct Express will make it impossible to get them but charge you for attempting too.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/26/2012 02:16 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Express-Comerica/internet/Direct-Express-Comerica-Direct-Express-Card-for-Social-Security-Refuse-to-assist-me-Ne-946751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Express / Comerica