butter

• Updated: Mon, December 31, 2012

• Reported By: BrendaE — Michigan City Indiana United States of America
Direct Express
PO Box 245998 San Antonio, Texas United States of America

Direct Express Comerica Bank They have not returned money after husband passed away that is ours. He passed on Sept. 4th 2012 San Antonio, Texas

I have been trying to get some money back that was on my husbands Direct Express card when he passed away. I notified Social Security right away and they notified Direct Express. I did not think about the money for the previous month that was still on the card. It is not owed to Social Security. I faxed Direct Express the papers they said they needed to give it back to us. This was to a Pamela Stephens. After the first call she never returned any call and I have 14 calls to her message mail in the time up to now. When I was given to the level 2 department after many tries and getting hung upon in the transfer process I was told that it would take 4 to 6 weeks, thats fine but when 2 months passed I started trying again to get some one. Finally got a letter from Katima Johnson saying that they had not received any papers from me. I have the fax stating it went through in September. I called her from the number on the letter, she only anwered my call once and then never again. [continued below]....
..... When I got a call into their complaint department I got someone to tell me that I had to go to the court house and get a notorized statement there was not a probate, We were poor, only lived on Social Security and I am disabled. I had to go 20 miles to thecounty courthouse and get a form they just handed me with out any questions asked and faxed that to them. They lady at the complaint desk called them and they said I had to start over and wait for another 6 weeks. I had to let medicine go and not have and I could use that money badly. I had no christmas or christmas dinner and even before then no Thanksgiving. I am just on disability benefits. Please help me with this. the company has no customer service and were very rude. I have always been decent to them and have never short as the were with me and gave me lies. No notes were made, I had to give them my new address three times and I am still not sure they have it right.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/31/2012 01:07 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Express/San-Antonio-Texas-78224/Direct-Express-Comerica-Bank-They-have-not-returned-money-after-husband-passed-away-that-989314. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Express