Complaint Review: Direct Express

• Submitted: Wed, October 03, 2012
  • Updated: Wed, October 03, 2012

• Reported By: Franklin Carl Anderson — Logan Utah United States of America
Direct Express

Direct Express My Bank deposited 947 to this account and I with drew 700 to pay rent and I did not receive the right balance. Internet

I have had this account since I retired in 2011, Have not had any problem with them till now, I have tried contact them and to no avail. What happened I received $947 on my card the only thing i did was got a money order for rent and there is not the correct balance on my card. I should have 245 balance I only have 185. I am thinking that Walmart took more money then they should of.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/03/2012 05:13 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Express/internet/Direct-Express-My-Bank-deposited-947-to-this-account-and-I-with-drew-700-to-pay-rent-and-950485. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Express