• Report: #1161998

• Reported By: j1120gray — Two Harbors Minnesota
Direct Express
Internet USA

Direct Express The worst bank I've ever used! Internet

I was forced into Direct Express when I had no bank account and my ssi came in. I was told at the time "I had to accept this". I have found out lately this isn't true, thank god. In the last year, my card has been closed 3 times because they claim it was comprimised. The next to the last time it was for sure, someone stole 700.00 dollars from my account, it took nearly three weeks but after the reports I have read I was lucky to get it all back.

Then a month later, my card would not work again! I made a call to them and they claimed to have called me three times before they canceled my card but that was a lie. They did send a letter with no information in it but that I would get a new card (still have not) I was able to pull out all of my money however and plan to use a new bank next month because when I called this time,

as last time, they were rude, one of them practically called me stupid, they said I shouldn't be spending my money online -ever-...I'm so upset I still can't talk about this properly, it just gets me too upset. I am done!!! Today I recieved a new letter (yes another one!) saying my card will now be cancelled on July 16th. Not only do they get angry at you when you call, they are the stupid ones, they refuse to explain anything and treat you horrribly! Stay away folks!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/14/2014 06:14 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Express/internet/Direct-Express-The-worst-bank-Ive-ever-used-Internet-1161998. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Express