Complaint Review: Direct File Access, BILLINGHLP.com , Eguidestore

Nationwide U.S.A.
  • Phone: 201-478-4951
  • Web:
  • Category: Media

Direct File Access ,BILLINGHLP ,Eguidestore BEWARE Direct File Access U/k Did Find 2 Phone #..1 Area Code Is NJ & 1 Is Wash State 1 area code shows to be NJ; 1 Wash state Nationwide

I DID NOT order anything from Direct File Access, yet they secured my card # and charged me 29.95, "then" sent an e-mail which was primarily information about how to get help if "anything" goes wrong. I immediately e-mailed them telling them that only my wife and I had access to this computer and neither of us had ever gone to their site, adding further that I checked my history and their site did not come up. I asked the 29.95 be credited back into my account.

Three times they sent an email telling me before I could cancel, I had to go to their site and enter my name, address and card #. The third email had 2 phone numbers I could call. One was a 201 area code in New Jersey covering most of Hudson and Bergen counties. The other was a 206 area code for state of Washington for Seattle, the islands of Mercer, Bainbridge and Vashon, and portions of the Seattle metro area from Des Moines to Woodway.

The last e-mail I received from them said, "As we understand you want the refund for your order. According our database your order was canceled and from this date you won't be charged anymore. Please be informed that canceled order can't be refunded anymore. If you wish receive money back for the service before canceling the order you should contact Customer Support." All of my e-mails had been sent to Cusromer Support. Both phone numbers answer with an automated, with your last hope being voice mail, and they say, "the voice mail is full; call back later.

Ernie
Lawton, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/07/2008 01:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-File-Access-BILLINGHLPcom-Eguidestore/nationwide/Direct-File-Access-BILLINGHLP-Eguidestore-BEWARE-Direct-File-Access-Uk-Did-Find-2-Phon-360442. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct File Access, BILLINGHLP.com , Eguidestore