Complaint Review: Direct Force Enterprises, Inc.

• Submitted: Wed, December 26, 2012
  • Updated: Tue, March 05, 2013

• Reported By: Jordan — Knoxville Tennessee United States of America
Direct Force Enterprises, Inc.
322 Nancy Lynn Lane Suite 1 Knoxville, Tennessee United States of America

Direct Force Enterprises, Inc. Cydcor Withheld paycheck over Christmas holidays after firing me Knoxville, Tennessee

*Consumer Comment: I find it funny

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response

*UPDATE Employee: Currently employed and happy at DFE

After working for this company for a total of three weeks, I was let go due to a customer who thought I called his wife a witch, which I did not do.  My actual words were " these people won't budge an inch".   I am owed 2 paychecks, one of which was due before Christmas.  I was told the checks were stuck with fed ex in storms in the midwest.  I was due payment on Friday.  It is now Wednesday and I have yet to receive my check.  The Manager, Leslie, says this is out of her control.  I went on Fed Ex website and attempted a shipment from Phoenix (where our checks are sent from) to Knoxville on Saturday at 6pm.  It was guaranteed arrival on Monday at 8 am.  So now I am waiting on 2 checks from this company.  It is a complete joke and I have contacted the labor board.  Do not work for any Cydcor company.  I am now fighting for the $600 this company now owes me.  Not to mention the fees I incurred for late payments due to lack of compensation.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/26/2012 04:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Force-Enterprises-Inc/Knoxville-Tennessee-37919/Direct-Force-Enterprises-Inc-Cydcor-Withheld-paycheck-over-Christmas-holidays-after-firi-987288. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Force Enterprises, Inc.

I find it funny

AUTHOR: Trolled - ()

I find it hillarious that a company actually spends time here to further validate they are scam artists. I have been contacted numerous times by these people. They have no soul, no ambition, and worst of all they have contact with society. It would be great if they stopped excisting in this world.

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response

AUTHOR: Lforsling - (United States of America)

In response to the above statement, first off, this employee was let go because of a complaint from our client that she was using profanity with a customer in front of many witnesses. We have a high level of integrity at Direct Force Enterprises, and we believe that every customer and employee should be treated with respect. If someone puts that reputation into jeopardy we cannot allow them to continue to work with us. Second, I have paid every single one of my employees every pay check owed to them plus more.  Many times there are extra bonuses given just for doing something well. At this time over Christmas, our company gave employees an opportunity to win prizes such as TVs, Kindles and Digital Cameras. In the incident stated above, FedEx had an issue being able to deliver any packages due to a snow storm. This affected not only Knoxville, but the ENTIRE southeast. During this situation, I was on the phone with FedEx multiple times, including Christmas Day, to try to hurry the process. The day after Christmas I went to the FedEx location to pick them up to ensure all employees could receive them as soon as possible. Even my check was affected.  Also to note that on the check, the date issued was correct. Everyone with Direct Deposit was paid on time and this employee was paid everything owed to her. Like I said, here at Direct Force Enterprises, we operate with a high level of integrity and standards. If you have any further questions please contact me directly.

Currently employed and happy at DFE

AUTHOR: happyemployee - (United States of America)

I currently work at Direct Force Enterprises and have been with this company for almost a year.  Leslie is anything but selfish and would do anything in her power for any of her employees.  That week that our checks were delayed was because of a huge snow storm and was the fault of Fedex, not DFE or Leslie.  She did not withhold your check because you were terminated, none of us were able to get our checks for a while.

Leslie did everything she could to make sure that we got them as soon as possible.  I personally saw her go to Fedex on three different occasions in attempt to pick them up and she was finally able to pick them up herself on the day we finally got them.  We have not had an issue with Fedex or our checks being delivered on time since that occasion.

Also in response to her terminating you; we uphold standards as to how we treat people.  I would never talk to a customer with such disrespect.  Even if you really did say "budge an inch," it was still rude to say in front of a customer who was only stating their disinterest in your product.