agents

• Updated: Mon, April 18, 2011

• Reported By: Dick — clarksville Tennessee United States of America
Direct Gardening
1704 Morrissey Drive Bloomington, Illinois United States of America

Direct Gardening Direct Gardening The House of Wesley, Burgess Seed, Dutch Gardens, Inter-State Nurseries, Farmer Seed and Nursery, Four Seasons Nursery, Richard Owen Nursery / Exciting Gardens, Kelly Nurseries, Royal Ripped off. No merchandise, No refund Bloomington, Illinois

I ordered plants from this company. They wasted no time charging my credit card. After 3 weeks, I contacted them to see if my order had shipped and was told it had not been shipped. I told them to just cancel my order and refund my money. They said they would, but the refund never came. Twice more, I contacted them and asked that my money be refunded. Each time they said the refund was being processed. It's been weeks now since they agreed to refund my money and I still haven't gotten the refund and don't expect to ever get it if I wait on them to do it. I'm now having to file a dispute with my credit card company to get my money back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/15/2011 08:11 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Gardening/Bloomington-Illinois-61704/Direct-Gardening-Direct-Gardening-The-House-of-Wesley-Burgess-Seed-Dutch-Gardens-Inter--717877. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Gardening