Complaint Review: Direct Gardening

• Updated: Mon, August 01, 2011

• Reported By: Deb — Westminster Colorado United States of America
Direct Gardening
1704 Morrisset Dr Bloomington, Illinois United States of America

Direct Gardening Inconsistant guarantees given by customer service, refused refund. Bloomington, Illinois

After receiving and inspecting my order of April 1 totaling 81.18, I called Direct Gardening's customer service telling them that all the plants looked dead. I was informed that they were all dormant and to plant them per the instructions included. I did as suggested.

By June 30th nothing had sprouted or grown so I emailed customer care. I was told to return the original shipping label along with a letter stating which plants did not grow and they would replace the plants. I did as requested. They have a refund policy of 14 days. It is impossible to tell after 2 weeks if the plants will grow so their refund policy is a joke. When I emailed to see about my replacements/refund I was emailed back saying that it was to late to issue either. Besides, I do not want any replacements as they would be no better than the originals.

I informed them I would be filing a report with the Attorney General and the BBB in their area.

Do not under any circumstances by from this company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/01/2011 02:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Gardening/Bloomington-Illinois-61704/Direct-Gardening-Inconsistant-guarantees-given-by-customer-service-refused-refund-Bloo-759305. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Gardening