Complaint Review: Direct General Auto Insurance

• Updated: Mon, December 30, 2013

• Reported By: Byecar — Florida
Direct General Auto Insurance
Deltona, Florida USA

Direct General Auto Insurance Wont pay fully covered car accident they did agree to pay now they wont contact me or my car delaer or ANYBODY Texas Texas

So, my accident occured on the second of november 2013 three weeks later they finally call and tell me that they need to make sure the state trooper wrote the correct date on the citation the day i was given tickets for my accident, basically saying that they need to make sure that the copies of the tickets i faxed them the state trooper did not lie, that the day was infact the day of the accident. so now its december 30th 2013 and the insurance company Direct General Auto will not return my messages or phone calls, so i called my car dealer and asked them whats going on, Auto Express in orlando florida. and she had told me shes never had a problem with my insurance company until this claim that they were very rude to her. offended that my car dealer was in fact asking questions about their plans to pay off my claim and they lady said im going to give you to my manager i dont like you asking these questions the car is fully covered but we are not going to pay right now... and again now it is December 30th 2013, no returned phone calls. none at all i highly DO NOT RECOMMEND DIRECT GENERAL AUTO INSURANCE. Thanks to them im losing my job my house and i cant get to school.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/30/2013 08:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-General-Auto-Insurance/Deltona-Florida-32764/Direct-General-Auto-Insurance-Wont-pay-fully-covered-car-accident-they-did-agree-to-pay-n-1111797. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct General Auto Insurance