Complaint Review: Direct General Insurance Claims Office, Dallas

• Submitted: Mon, April 19, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, April 19, 2010

• Reported By: Kirsten — Tulsa Oklahoma United States of America
Direct General Insurance Claims Office, Dallas
2300 Valley View Lane, Ste 700, Irving Tx 75062 Dallas, Texas United States of America

Direct General Insurance Claims Office, Dallas Direct National, Direct Insurance False Company Dallas, Texas

A policy holder of Direct General Insurance company hit my car and was faulted and received tickets.  I had to wait over a month for an adjustor to come look at my car and not the damage.  I was told that there was payment sent over a week ago, along with a copy of the estimate.  I am still waiting for this payment.  In the meantime, I was instructed to take my car the the repair shop and get a rental car.  I do not trust this company.  My "Claims Adjustor" never answers his phone.  He only calls back when I leave several message on superivisors answering machines.  He also never returns my calls when I leave messages on his answering machine.  I refuse to leave my car at a repair shop until I receive payment for the damages.  This company has very shady practices and there should be a class action suit filed against them.  Keep in mind that I was hit my their client, not the other way around.  Their customer services reps are very rude and unprofessional.  This company should be taken off the map.  It has been two and a half months since my car was damaged.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/19/2010 05:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-General-Insurance-Claims-Office-Dallas/Dallas-Texas-7562/Direct-General-Insurance-Claims-Office-Dallas-Direct-National-Direct-Insurance-False-Com-594666. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct General Insurance Claims Office, Dallas