Complaint Review: Direct General Insurance

• Updated: Thu, March 22, 2012

• Reported By: David — Tampa Florida United States of America
Direct General Insurance

Direct General Insurance FRAUD,FRAUD,FRAUD,RIP OFFS, Internet

On Feb 3,2012,I went online to purchase auto insurane from Direct General Insurance,i went through the process of implementing all my information into the computer at the end of me doing so i had to pay 749 Down Payment on a 1979 Car an a 1984 car thats not the problem the problem is about a week later i recieved a call stating i will need an additional 440 dollars to be able to become insured an after paying the 1189 for car insurance i still dont have any insurance or my MONEY,

I called the corporate office and they have no record of me even purchasing insurance even though i have the confirmation numbers the computer gave me this is total bullsh*t, i have 5 kids and a wife i can not afford to buy any more insurance that was every dime i had,i have since contacted an attorney but there saying there is nothing they can do about this,so now im out my money and i still dont have any insurance this has been and ultimate lesson for me i will never purchase anything else online these crooks are setting up phoney websites and stealing our MONEY.(DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/22/2012 09:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-General-Insurance/internet/Direct-General-Insurance-FRAUDFRAUDFRAUDRIP-OFFS-Internet-857717. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct General Insurance