Complaint Review: Direct General

• Updated: Tue, October 22, 2013

• Reported By: michael1601 — Austin Texas
Direct General
Internet USA

Direct General , adjustors: Daniel Dimmick , Brian Wood Direct General is AWFUL multiple internet

My unoccupied parked car was hit in front of my house by the daughter of a Direct General client. She tried to speed away from scene but her wheels were too messed up. She was handcuffed and arrested by police. Direct General tells me it will take up to 30 days to determine liability. Really. So I've had to pay for all my repairs. Their adjustor, Brian Wood, told me there was a 99 % chance I would not get reimbursed. Their other adjuster, Daniel Dimmick, wouldn't even tell me if the insurance was in good standing and active. I could not get any information from them and am now filing a complaint with the Texas State Board of Insurance and the Better Business Bureau.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2013 07:36 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-General/internet/Direct-General-adjustors-Daniel-Dimmick-Brian-Wood-Direct-General-is-AWFUL-multiple-1093693. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct General