Complaint Review: Direct Line Finance

• Updated: Wed, February 20, 2013

• Reported By: Priscilla James — Jindalee Other Australia
Direct Line Finance
Suit 807 1 Queens Road Internet United States of America

Direct Line Finance Kenneth G. French Scamed $15,000 promising me a business for short term lending and pay days lending Melbourne Internet

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: Response

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Response

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Very Very True

*Author of original report: Lastest news

Promising a lucrative short term lending business. 2 week into the business I had a costumer

at 7.30pm at night wanting to know something, I called Mr. French and he yelled and screamed at me telling me that I was calling him all hours of the night. That was when my business stopped and faultered, I defaulted on my $15,000 business loan and now my house has a caveat on it. The follow up buyer for the Direct lending group is just as good, with Mr. Sacha Caller refusing to take my calls and not willing to give me my money back for the fraud that was committed to me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/09/2012 07:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Line-Finance/internet/Direct-Line-Finance-Kenneth-G-French-Scamed-15000-promising-me-a-business-for-short-ter-952704. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Line Finance

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

Response

AUTHOR: sacha c - ()

Mr Very Very True should probably change his name to something better suited such as Gutless Liar.  His remarks are baseless and defamatory. Should he have the decency to reveal himself and provide a postal address I will gladly serve him and be more than happy to take him to task on his stupid claim in the courts. Any queries I can be contacted on Linkedin. Regards

#2 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Response

AUTHOR: sacha c - ()

This matter has been determined by the Queensland Court system and the independent judge found that the Priscilla James Choi had no credibility…she lost because of her lies and made up story.  She is using this respectable website to continue her delusionary story.  Any queries I can be contacted on linkedin. Regards

#3 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Very Very True

AUTHOR: Mr Truth - ()

I would like to mention my sorrows for the gentleman that has been taken for a ride by Mr Sacha Caller.

I have known Sacha for a long time and all I have ever seen is a pure evil and selfish man controlled and motivated by MONEY.

DO NOT TRUST OR INVEST WITH HIM AS HE WILL DO THE SAME TO YOU.

Lastest news

AUTHOR: Priscilla James - (Australia)

Now I am trying to sell the house. The caveat has to come off, so service finance the lender who has the caveat on the house  has to get paid. Mr. Caller has been sending e-mails telling me that none of it is true and that I'm slandering him. Yes his ex-parnter Mr. Kennth Geffory French was not the lonely abuser in this story. The secretary who I flew to melbourne to see, all promised to call back my loans book, I had a client waiting for $20,000 and I said he should be approved after 72 hours. Nothing
happened, I called her and said my client did not recieve a phone call you said youd follow up on the loan approveal. The $15000 was also access to a cash club private approval group of cash up investors. It was probalally a scam in the first place and they to have to outsource  the money approval like all brokers to different sources, I could have done it myself.
He said he is taking me to superium court for slander and heavy handing me with e-mails thug.
I got my boyfriend to call him and he stopped all e-mails and intimadation. And now Ill see if Sue and Jerry want to help get this thug guy to give me my money back.