Complaint Review: Direct Medical Network Solutions

• Updated: Tue, March 02, 2010

• Reported By: Brie — Astoria New York United States of America
Direct Medical Network Solutions
4929 West Royal Lane Southlake, Texas United States of America

Direct Medical Network Solutions - CASA Insurance Association - Medical Association Southlake, Texas

I was in search of Health Insurance and recieved call from this company, claiming that they were an Association and that I could get significant discounts on medical bills.  I thought this was a good alternative since I'm fairly healthy and insurance plans are outrageous.

I searched through the list of gyn's, made the appointment as they are in the DirectMed's directory, when I submitted the card not one of the girls at the desk knew what this was, neither did the doctor.  Needless to say my yearly test is now running $250 for the doctor visit and $600 for the lab results.

I also tried using this for my yearly eye exame, picking someone out of their "LIST".. again, they had no clue who this company was.

Frustrated I called: 1877 634 7633 and 1800 446 7142 they keep on bouncing me from one to another stating that the other number is the correct number to call. Basically, I'm getting the run a round, being placed on hold for 15, 30 and 40 minutes. Once they do get on the phone I am told I'm being transferred to the "correct' person..  eventually I get disconnected and have to start all over again.

For those who are looking for Health Insurance.. DO NOT waste your time or money on this company!  I personally would welcome slappng these people with a lawsuite and try to get everyone who ever tried them their money back!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/02/2010 10:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Medical-Network-Solutions/Southlake-Texas-76092/Direct-Medical-Network-Solutions-CASA-Insurance-Association-Medical-Association-South-576665. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Medical Network Solutions