Complaint Review: Direct Merchants Bank - HSBC

• Submitted: Fri, May 14, 2010
  • Updated: Sun, May 16, 2010

• Reported By: 5154COPS — Carmel Valley California United States of America
Direct Merchants Bank - HSBC

Direct Merchants Bank - HSBC calling my home phone and my cell phone up to 10 times per day. I have no account with them. Internet

This phone number 1-800-395-2274 calls me up to 10 times per day and both my home and cell phone. They ring at the same time!! I do not have any account with HBSC. They hang up if I answer and wehn I call back, they demand credit card account numbers.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/14/2010 11:28 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Merchants-Bank-HSBC/internet/Direct-Merchants-Bank-HSBC-calling-my-home-phone-and-my-cell-phone-up-to-10-times-per-d-603593. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Merchants Bank - HSBC