Complaint Review: Direct Merchants Bank MasterCard

• Submitted: Sat, November 04, 2000
  • Updated: Sat, November 04, 2000

• Reported By:Charlotte Mi
Direct Merchants Bank MasterCard
po box 21222 Tulsa, Oklahoma U.S.A.
  • Phone: 1-800-379-7999
  • Web:
  • Category: Banks

Direct Merchants Bank MasterCard ..Being scammed for more money

I paid this company off what I owed in full, $1400. Then they said I owe another $70 which I paid, thinking somehow I owed it. Now they are saying I owe another $111 and are trying to say I made a purchase in June, when I haven't used my card and cancelled it before then, so it couldn't have a purchase on it at the time they say.

They have harassed me at work for the $111 and none of their operators have the same story, plus the operators are very rude and unhelpful when I call them. They can't even tell me what I owe the $111 for.

They seem to want to ruin my credit even though I paid them what I owed in full, they aren't happy with that and just want more money. I feel I am in a scam here.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/04/2000 12:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Merchants-Bank-MasterCard/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74121/Direct-Merchants-Bank-MasterCard-Being-scammed-for-more-money-3763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Merchants Bank MasterCard