Complaint Review: Direct Merchants Bank mastercard

• Submitted: Fri, August 30, 2002
  • Updated: Fri, August 30, 2002

• Reported By:sarasota fl
Direct Merchants Bank mastercard
p.o.box 21550 Tulsa, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Direct Merchants Bank mastercard ripoff deceptive company fraudulent ripoff business consumer fraud ripoff Tulsa Oklahoma

I have a mastercard from direct merchants bank I never purchased anything on the account. I was paying $15 & $30 a month because I thought I was paying a monthly payment just to have the card. When I realized the balance got higher and higher I called the and asked them why I had a balance and had not purchased anything on the card. They came up with all these charges of card protection insurance, road hazard insurance and several other charges which I did not authorize.

They call my job everyday or my home. I have sent a dispute letter to them I have asked for statements to show me where something was charged to my account
they have not sent them.

I am 65 Years old and I have tried to figure out what they are charging me for. I even tried cancelling
the card and they are continuning to charge me. please,please help me.

betty
sarasota, Florida

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/30/2002 02:20 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Merchants-Bank-mastercard/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74121-1550/Direct-Merchants-Bank-mastercard-ripoff-deceptive-company-fraudulent-ripoff-business-consu-28543. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Merchants Bank mastercard