Complaint Review: Direct Merchants Bank

• Submitted: Sat, October 22, 2005
  • Updated: Sat, October 22, 2005

• Reported By:Warrington Pennsylvania
Direct Merchants Bank
directmerchantsbank.com/index.html , South Dakota U.S.A.

Direct Merchants Bank A victim since 2001 and now I have a judgment and I don't own anything Ripoff Sioux City Falls South Dakota

I am STILL fighting with Direct Merchants Bank since 2001 and now a judgment that was filed in 2003. (Which I don't OWN anything) My computer took a dive and I had to get a new one. All my files of complaints are gone. If ANYONE and EVERYONE has ever saved all the NEGATIVE information listed on here from 1998 to PRESENT I'd love to have it again.
Thank you in advance and have a good day.

Debbie
Warrington, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/22/2005 02:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Merchants-Bank/South-Dakota/Direct-Merchants-Bank-A-victim-since-2001-and-now-I-have-a-judgment-and-I-dont-own-anythi-161724. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Merchants Bank