Complaint Review: Direct Merchants Bank

• Submitted: Tue, July 16, 2002
  • Updated: Tue, July 16, 2002

• Reported By:Camp Hill Pa
Direct Merchants Bank
PO Box 21550 Tulsa, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Direct Merchants Bank 1mm accident insurance charged to my card. Tulsa Oklahoma

A telemarketer called offering a $1mm accident life insurance with auto paymnets from my Direct Merchants Bank card. I suggested they send me the plan for review. They sent nothing but charge my card 9.95 every month. I called the 800 number for the charging company and they have never heard of me. The card company will not remove or charge back the monthly charges. The whole ordeal is very suspucious. I'm sending it to the state attorney general.

Jer
Camp Hill, Pennsylvania

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2002 05:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Merchants-Bank/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74121/Direct-Merchants-Bank-1mm-accident-insurance-charged-to-my-card-Tulsa-Oklahoma-24690. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Merchants Bank