Complaint Review: Direct Merchants Bank

• Submitted: Fri, March 14, 2008
  • Updated: Fri, March 14, 2008

• Reported By:corcoran California
Direct Merchants Bank
direct merchants bank.com Internet U.S.A.

Direct Merchants Bank likes to ripoff good people that make good payments!! Internet

I had a credit card with direct merchants bank, and had it for a few years. it started off with not much money, but when i started making good payments the card grew to a higher amount. I had a credit limit of about 8,000 so i must of been pretty good or they would not have givin me so much? i owed 8,000. i had a couple of late payments but nothing serious, i've always made payments. i gave them 3,000 dollars to put me at about 5,000 i owed, but was ahead by 3,000 because i had a 8,000 limit. Then all of a sudden they lowered my limit to 5,000, so no matter what i was always in debt or had late payments, which in turn cost more,they started charging me overlimit fees and late fees which i could'nt keep up with, so they cancelled my credit card and with all of the fees it grew back to 8,000 again. which would really put me back at even again right.wrong! I still don't know why they lowered my limit to 5,000 when i made a 3,000 payment. Then it went on my credit report and now i don't know what happened?? nobody has tried to contact me about it or nothing, so i don't know what to expect???? anyways its on my credit report and i want it off!!!

corcoran, California

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/14/2008 11:19 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Merchants-Bank/internet/Direct-Merchants-Bank-likes-to-ripoff-good-people-that-make-good-payments-Internet-317916. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Merchants Bank