Complaint Review: Direct Placement, LLC

• Updated: Mon, April 01, 2013

• Reported By: PoshBabyStore — Spokane Washington
Direct Placement, LLC
10140 SW Park Way Portland, Oregon United States of America

Direct Placement, LLC DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY FOR YOUR ADVERTISING NEEDS! Portland, Oregon

To All Business Owners Out There! Take great Care when purchasing or agreeing to doing business with this company called Direct Placement, LLC | 10140 SW Park Way | Portland, OR | 97225

They cold called my home based business claiming that they can keep me and put me on the top of Google Search engine. Of course you have to pay a high price for Good key words and they tell you oh this key word will go fast only one person at a time can be in the top search for that keyword! Now really great words are outrageous prices its stupid.

I of course corrected the caller telling her that NO ONE can promise to put someone at the top on the first page of Google Search for any Keyword. But its a selling techniq tactic they use to get you purchase their services!

Google has changed their terms and conditions concerning third party advertisers so I would be careful using them.
So They ripped me off 500.00 in funds so I never got my money back. Also You may stay at the top for a little while but then you slowly over time start to drop and sometimes your ad is not there at all. And the reports are awful if you can get a valid one. Your better Off using Google AdWords.

I filed a complaint with the BBB of their city and State and they didn't even do anything about it this company was sneaky and signed up with the BBB and paid their fee to be accredited lol wow!!  Anyway I am a pissed off Consumer to say the least! They are not worth it.

Its all B.S. so I would personally not bother with them. Use other avenues of Advertising. I will continue to fight these idiots and I have filed a complaint with other sources that i can not discuss here but I am far from done with them! I want my MONEY BACK!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/01/2013 09:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Placement-LLC/Portland-Oregon-97225/Direct-Placement-LLC-DO-NOT-USE-THIS-COMPANY-FOR-YOUR-ADVERTISING-NEEDS-Portland-Orego-1039881. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Placement, LLC