Complaint Review: Direct Readers Guild,INC

• Reported By: TM — Massachusetts United States of America
Direct Readers Guild,INC
P.O Box 315 Dundee, Illinois United States of America

Direct Readers Guild,INC Totally ripping off people Dundee, Illinois

I work for a retail store. I was contacted about getting magazines.  Now when they called the store was busy and I could hardly hear the person and I kept asking the person to speak up. Now I have gotten nothing from them except a payment booklet.  Now before I got any magazines I called to cancel and was told I could not cancel and that on the final phone call I was told no cancellation.  The magazines were already paid for and I would have to pay some crazy amount.  If I did not pay they would send it to collection, so that put a scare in me because I did not want a black mark beside my name.  So I have paid for 2 months and another payment is due next month.  A family emergency has come up and I do not have the money to pay them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/05/2010 05:59 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Readers-GuildINC/Dundee-Illinois-60118/Direct-Readers-GuildINC-Totally-ripping-off-people-Dundee-Illinois-668398. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Readers Guild,INC