Complaint Review: Direct Rewards

• Submitted: Wed, January 05, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 05, 2005

• Reported By:Germantown Maryland
Direct Rewards
PO BOX 21550 Tulsa, Oklahoma U.S.A.

Direct Rewards ripoff will not send refund of overpayment on closed account Tulsa Oklahoma

I been with this company for years, but when i cancelled the account and paid off my balance. But i over paid them, so they end up own me $40.86 and everytime i called them they (customer service) keep telling me the chech has been sent out.

This been going on since August of 2004 and i still haven't see my check yet. So, i called them for the fifth time and told them they should send me my check with interest since they always do that to us when we don't send our bill on time, but they refused to commend on that. I feel sorry for the customer service peoples , they only do what the screen tell them. I don't think i will ever see my check from them, i really frustrated when i called them.

I felt like i been robbed by this company, i can understand if it millions of dollars, but $40.86 common. Anyway, i hope my email will get to someone and maybe this will prevent peoples from doing business with them.

Troy
Germantown, Maryland

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/05/2005 07:04 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Rewards/Tulsa-Oklahoma-74121-1550/Direct-Rewards-ripoff-will-not-send-refund-of-overpayment-on-closed-account-Tulsa-Oklahoma-125869. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Rewards