Complaint Review: Direct Satellite - Direct Tv Activation And Installation

• Submitted: Tue, June 30, 2009
  • Updated: Tue, June 30, 2009

• Reported By:Molena Georgia
Direct Satellite - Direct Tv Activation And Installation
100 Main Street Griffin, Georgia U.S.A.

Direct Satellite - Direct Tv Activation And Installation Every right that i have a person was violated. They made me seem like I had been made a complete fool out of, Griffin Georgia

Hello my name is Ms.Knight. When I ordered I thought that I was getting Direct tv. I paid $29.95 on the phone off my debit card and after paying the satellite shortly arrived. I could not get in touch with my landlord because my landlord was out of town. So I could not get the approval right then, So a couple of day after getting the approval from my landlord. I called back to say that I just want my refund back and I found out that Direct tv is not affliated with this company. It is a small company that uses Direct tv. So I was told that due to no landlord approval at the time the technician came to my home that I was not entitle to the $ 29.95 back to me. I hanged up the phone and called again--- a lady named Kathy ansewered telling me that I would not get my money back and that if i would have paid my direct tv bill this would have not happen. So I called again, the same lady ansewered the phone and said this is not direct tv and that I need to pay my direct tv bill that this would have not happen. So when I finally got another customer service person. He took my information in and gave me a fax number. I told him the hell and torture I went through and I did not want service with Direct Satellite. I wanted to get my money back and I found out that Direct tv was trying to charge me another 49.95 for the satellite but said they would keep the 29.95 for the charge of the satellite going back and if I would like they would send another technician out! i opted out to not watching television. Thank you for everyone who reads this and be careful!
Even though we face economic times we should not be the victims of any scams!

Molena, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/30/2009 02:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Satellite-Direct-Tv-Activation-And-Installation/Griffin-Georgia-30223/Direct-Satellite-Direct-Tv-Activation-And-Installation-Every-right-that-i-have-a-person-466472. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Satellite - Direct Tv Activation And Installation