Avenue

Complaint Review: Direct Subscription Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, January 03, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, January 03, 2011

• Reported By: Private Eye — Norfolk Virginia United States of America
Direct Subscription Services, Inc.
1017 N Highway 377 Pilot Point, Texas United States of America

Direct Subscription Services, Inc. DSS, Inc. 2 salesman came to my door selling magazine subscriptions. That was in August 2010. I never received the first issue after paying $65.00. Attempted to contact the company with 2 phone numbers Pilot Point, Texas

This company sent 2 representatives to my home selling magazine subscription. I paid $65.00 for 1 subscription in August 2010. I never received the first issue. I located the names of the company officers-Joanna and Russell Wood. I attempted to contact the company under 3 different phone numbers.

Two numbers were disconnected and the other went to an answering machine. I located a physical address of the two company officers at 1614 Sidney Baker Street in Kerrville, TX 78028. An aditional address of the company was located at 1838 Harpole Road in Tioga, TX 76271.

I researched the company online only to find out that the company was incorporated in TX Tuesday, November 2, 2004 but is not currently active. This is a truly fraudulent company that I regret not researching prior to writing them a check for my subscription or doing any kind of business with them. There has to be some way to stop them! A class action lawsuit is definitely in order here! The company officers must be held accountable along with any and all employees aware that this is a SCAM!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/03/2011 11:23 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Subscription-Services-Inc/Pilot-Point-Texas-76258/Direct-Subscription-Services-Inc-DSS-Inc-2-salesman-came-to-my-door-selling-magazine-s-678322. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Subscription Services, Inc.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC