Complaint Review: Direct Subscription Services, Inc.

• Submitted: Mon, March 21, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, March 21, 2011

• Reported By: Dro559 — Clovis California United States of America
Direct Subscription Services, Inc.
1017 N Highway 377 Pilot Point, Texas United States of America

Direct Subscription Services, Inc. Direct Subscription Services, Inc. dssIncOnline.com subscription ripoff Pilot Point, Texas

So this young girl comes to my house one day and sells me this subscription for a magazine that I knew I should never had got. but because the girl had proceeded to tell me about her trip to where ever I felt that I wanted to help out, so I paid the over priced subscription and never heard from her again, in fact I don't think she even knows that she mite not even get to go. I was doing some research and found out the company has issues and after reading some blogs and looking on ripoff report I was sure that I am as well a victim. so I am planing on looking into this possible issue. I ordered in January here it is March so it has not been 90 to 120 days but i don't think Im  gonna see the subscription any how. I will keep posting updates...

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/21/2011 04:14 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-Subscription-Services-Inc/Pilot-Point-Texas-76258/Direct-Subscription-Services-Inc-Direct-Subscription-Services-Inc-dssIncOnlinecom-sub-708577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct Subscription Services, Inc.