Complaint Review: Direct TV /Oh

• Updated: Thu, November 24, 2011

• Reported By: alesha — goshen Ohio United States of America
Direct TV /Oh
Cincinnati, ohio cincinnati, Ohio United States of America

Direct TV /Oh Took my Money, would NOT refund me, over a ex rentor's bill? cincinnati, Ohio

When I called Direct TV and told the Main Office what had happened I was told that they would re-fund my 350.00$
August of 2011 I ordered Direct TV, I was set up a install date I gave the representative my CC #, The call was then lost. I called my bank and guess what? Yes the money was already off my CC.... So I called back a gentleman fixed it all for me, I was set up fr Friday they came out Friday turned on the service, on Sunday I was turned off, I then called I was told I would have to call back on Monday that my account was locked.. ?

Hmm I called n Monday, after many conversations with different people I was then given a number to the main office, I called them and spoke with "The Head Lady" So she told me.
I asked her why they took my money, and then turned me off? she then told me that my addresse had a old bill, OK I said? and? Not my fault, yes ma  am it is she had told me, lol I was totally lost. I will stop now it only pisses me off again, I call every day to be told that she is the main decision maker? I was called a liar, and told there was nothing I could do to them,? hmm well we will see. I do not Stop that easily!

Please be ware in Cincinnati, Ohi when ordering Direct TV, rude, nasty, scam, fraud, liars,

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/24/2011 07:33 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV-Oh/cincinnati-Ohio-/Direct-TV-Oh-Took-my-Money-would-NOT-refund-me-over-a-ex-rentors-bill-cincinnati-Oh-801577. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct TV /Oh