Complaint Review: Direct TV

• Submitted: Fri, December 28, 2012
  • Updated: Fri, December 28, 2012

• Reported By: Jamiejetjamie — petaluma California U.S.A.
Direct TV
401 cleveland ave Canton Ohio, Ohio United States of America

Direct TV They said they didn't know their address where they worked and probably gave me a phony that I listed below. It's basically a call center, with no one to answer to, no address, no fax number absolutel predatory business practices RAN CREDIT REPORT, RUINING MY CREDIT WITHOUT MY CONSENT, WITHOUT A SS # , THEY DID IT WITH MY NAME AND ADDRESS. THIS IS NOT LEGAL Internet, said I was calling Canton Ohio

I just hung up the phone with the FTC and filed a complaint with Direct TV. I called a number off their site to find out what it would cost. I gave them my name address and phone number.The gal, Bianca (badge # 192075)  who said I was calling Canton Ohio, ran my credit report after I told her she could not have my social security number for that very reason. I told her it would lower my credit score and that I was buying another house and it would effect my score. Five minutes into our conversation, after all the fast talking, she told me that she had already run my credit report using my name and address.

How in the hell do these scumbags have the ability to do this? This is predatory and I am sure that it is got to be illegal.I will be contacting an attorney and will be filing a law suit for all circumstances that apply.

I told her she did not have consent, that what she did was illegal and demanded to speak to her supervisor, Matt with no last name, just a badge number: 190540.

I was given this address: 401 Cleveland Ave, Canton Ohio, 44702.

I'm sure the address is a fake. When I asked the manager what the address of the office was that I was calling, he told me he didn't know. I said, "You don't know the address of where you are working?" He asked the gal (Bianca) what the address was and this is all I could get.This company is out of control. Nobody should have access to my credit history by using my name, address and phone #. Class action anyone?

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/28/2012 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/Canton-Ohio-Ohio-44702/Direct-TV-They-said-they-didnt-know-their-address-where-they-worked-and-probably-gave-me-988338. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct TV