Complaint Review: Direct TV

• Updated: Mon, July 16, 2012

• Reported By:baton rouge Louisiana
Direct TV
www.directtv.com Greenwood Village, Colorado United States of America

Direct TV My Letter to Direct TV "Customer Service"-Horrible Customer Service Greenwood Village Colorado

Your company sucks! From the time I originally ordered the service till the end it has been a nightmare dealing with Direct TV. Crews were sent to my home not knowing what the hell they were doing. They put the dish up in the wrong place, left holes in my house, stole my hammer, and had to come out multiple times to get the service functional. I was told that the receiver that they brought was free and then I received a bill for it. I returned the damned thing and get a credit and thought that was the end of it. This past Monday I received a call from a lady telling me the credit card reversal and credit issued by DTV were too much and I owed a balance. I told her that that was find and to send out a statement and I would take care of it. She said that normally a credit card reversal results in DTV not accepting the cretit card for a period of at least 6 months but since she understood why this was done that that was not going to be a problem. Despite all of this, yesterday, the service was terminated and I called to see why. I told the lady about the conversation I had with the other representative on Monday and she admitted that she did not know why the service was interrupted.

We reviewed the bill and she gave me a number to call to pay. They would not accept my credit card or take a check over the telephone. She was a fast talking rude bitch. She gave me yet another number to call to dispute the policy. I called them but they were closed for the weekend. All of these different numbers to call and none of these people know what the hell they are talking about is frustrating and a waste of time. In fact, I dreaded calling because I knew this would be the case. Your company screwed this up from the beginning and I was still willing to make it right. IF DTV dosen't want to take my credit card I don't give a shit. I buy hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of goods and services with it each year and no one else seems to have a problem with it. Just because you have some stupid and rigid policy that you want to apply that is not my problem. You can terminate my service and kiss my ass. I am getting digital cable. Never use my credit card again or I will file criminal charges against you company and the individuals involved and file civil litigation.

Please forward this to however the idiot is that is over your customer service department and to the President and CEO of this f***ed up company. Have a great day

Mark baton rouge, Louisiana

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/08/2008 12:10 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/Greenwood-Village-Colorado-80155/Direct-TV-My-Letter-to-Direct-TV-Customer-Service-Horrible-Customer-Service-Greenwood-Vi-316019. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct TV