Complaint Review: Direct TV

• Submitted: Sat, December 13, 2008
  • Updated: Sat, December 13, 2008

• Reported By:akron Ohio
Direct TV
Po Box 655o Greenwood Village, Colorado U.S.A.

Direct TV Destroyed me mentally and physically,by stealing 695.00 from account unauthorized Greenwood Village Colorado

My name is Georgia Smith. I am writing to get a group of people together that has suffered from direct TV unethical business. I was ripped off by direct TV for 700.00 on the DEC 1 2008 the money was taken out of my account unauthorized. I am now not able to buy no Christmas gifts for my 5 children or grandchild. I am still trying to come up with bill money because I had to get loans just to pay my 850.00 rent so we would not be on the streets during the holidays.

If you or any one you know are willing to email me your names and info and your story I am willing to find all necessary means to take this company down. If any fees would be involved I am sure with the great number of people as a team it will be worth trying to find funds to get back what we loss plus some for our pain and suffering. Please leave me a comment or some way I can get in touch since I am unable to leave email

Lets take direct tv down
akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 12/13/2008 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/Greenwood-Village-Colorado-86155/Direct-TV-Destroyed-me-mentally-and-physicallyby-stealing-69500-from-account-unauthorize-400967. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct TV