Complaint Review: Direct TV

• Submitted: Wed, June 04, 2008
  • Updated: Wed, June 04, 2008

• Reported By:Laconia New Hampshire
Direct TV
PO Box 900-1069 Louisville Kentucky 402901069 Laconia, New Hampshire U.S.A.

Direct TV Dishonest and cheating and do not assosiate with Verizon. Laconia New Hampshire

I Direct TV service stopped after agreeing to three month contract and returned if not satisfied In the mean time I was looking over my debit account and Direct TV has drafted $76.00 from my account. This was done without my permission. I

Furthermore after I called Direst TV they are very rude and stated they can do basically what they done and nothing can be done about it.I have placed scores of calls with Direct TV have been lied to sworn at and when given there Colorado or Kentucky address to dispute 3 letters to both addresses have gone un answered. I make more an hour than this is worth of my time. It is principal and my daughter needs to know right will make might. guilty also is Verizon for not assisting more this has gone on since 2006. I have a call into Verizon and found there people very pleasant but they have given me numbers to Boston and NY that do not even return calls. I have repeated calls into there office asking them to remove there dish with their logo and repair my siding. Again not there problem. There customer service would be better placed overseas or out sourced to someone that may have some intellect above reading off a card and giving no resolve. Save your self the aggravation and do not get Direct TV. Call Verizon and cancel their service to another company if they continue to pander poor companies like Direct TV.

Here is a phone number to voice complaints to Verizon and let them know 1-800-743-7988 Leave a message I can't get a return call they are just so busy.......

Laconia, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/04/2008 06:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/Laconia-New-Hampshire-03246/Direct-TV-Dishonest-and-cheating-and-do-not-assosiate-with-Verizon-Laconia-New-Hampshire-336972. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct TV