Complaint Review: Direct T.V.

• Submitted: Wed, February 09, 2011
  • Updated: Wed, February 09, 2011

• Reported By: David . — Sinclairville New York United States of America
Direct T.V.
168 E. Fairmont Ave, Lakewood,NY14750 Lakewood,NY, New York United States of America

Direct T.V. Southern Chautauqua Federal Credit Union, Lakewood, NY. Direct TV went to my debit account and withdrew money on an account that is dsiputed and thr bank advanced the the account without consulting me or getting my permission. Lakewood,NY, New York

I had a dipute with the Directt TV.They terminated my  service and charged me for early termination $360.00 plus the amount that was in dispute. They went into my debit account at the Credit Union and charged the account for the entire bill. I did not have any monye in the account, but they advanced. I protest is ignored and they are sending the account to collections.

I did not authorise the credit Union to issue an overdraft of $500.00 and feel that They were in collusion with Direct TV-a big business giving the shaft to me, the little guy.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/09/2011 02:50 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/LakewoodNY-New-York-14750/Direct-TV-Southern-Chautauqua-Federal-Credit-Union-Lakewood-NY-Direct-TV-went-to-my-d-693143. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct T.V.