Complaint Review: Direct TV

• Updated: Wed, April 17, 2013

• Reported By: scammed — Atascadero California
Direct TV
PO Box 54000 Los Angeles, California United States of America

Direct TV Fraudelent Charges Added to Bill After Termination of Service Los Angeles, California

On 15 March 2013, I cancelled my satellite dish service with Direct TV.  I received notification of a credit of $64.40 for the unused portion of my service.

On 17 April 2013, I received a due upon receipt invoice from Direct TV stating that I owed Direct TV $0.53. To my dismay, Direct TV has added charges for a Pay Per View (PPV) event from 27 December 2008 for $54.95 and a charge for the same movie x 2.  I did not order any of the alleged PPV events and it was very coincidental that the total amount came to $64.93 giving me an invoice of $0.53.

When I tried to call Direct TV, they hung up on me.

I highly recommend that anyone who terminates their service with Direct TV should check their final invoice very carefully to insure Direct TV does not try to add fraudulent charges in an effort to avoid paying any refunds to their customers!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/17/2013 03:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/Los-Angeles-California-90054/Direct-TV-Fraudelent-Charges-Added-to-Bill-After-Termination-of-Service-Los-Angeles-Cali-1044047. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct TV