meat

• Reported By: Raeshunn — jackson Mississippi
Direct TV
, Select State/Province USA

Direct TV DTV Direct Tv Rip OFF! Jackson MS

After reading the different stories, My story is similar.. I cancelled my services and since I have cancelled, they have taken money out of my account twice without my permission. I never had auto payment set up so I don't understand why they are continuing to take money out of account. I returned my boxes the next day they mailed them to me but still they took 216.00 out.

I called before they took it out when I received an email saying that I owed this amount and I was told to disregard this and they would take it off but when I checked my account, it had still come out and of course they are telling me that this is correct. this is rediculous, I had been with them for about 3 or 4 years and no problem until I cancelled my services.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/26/2014 07:32 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/Select-StateProvince/Direct-TV-DTV-Direct-Tv-Rip-OFF-Jackson-MS-1133742. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct TV