Complaint Review: Direct TV

• Reported By: Kevin in Arkansas — WARREN Arkansas
Direct TV
, Select State/Province USA

Direct TV Direct TV made an Unauthorized Debit From My Bank Account Arkansas

DIRECT TV - They will take money out of your account without authorization! They got me for over $1,100. We never signed anything for a bank draft, etc. We used our debit card one time to pay a bill and they kept our info on file. We dropped them after receiving a $400 bill. We never got any collection calls or bills only a box to return equipment. 3 months after they closed the account they hit our bank account for $1,100 unauthorized! You will also receive pay per view charges for movies you didn't order. Beware of the two year contract. If you have been with them two years and upgrade they get you for another two year contract that they fail to tell you about so they can charge you hundreds of dollars for if you cancel before the 2nd two year contract is up! They said sorry there is not anything we can do!  If you don't believe me google Direct TV complaints or check out ripoffreoprt.com. There are over 800 complaints on the one site about this! I am $1,100 in the hole. I have terminal cancer and 4 kids to feed. I did not need this!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2014 01:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/Select-StateProvince/Direct-TV-Direct-TV-made-an-Unauthorized-Debit-From-My-Bank-Account-Arkansas-1124525. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct TV