accomplished

• Reported By: Daniel Ewald — Minocqua Wisconsin
Direct TV
, Select State/Province USA

Direct TV Erroneous credit reporting/ false billing practices nationwide

I had bundled my phone service and direct tv together. I cancelled the direct tv in about february and in september of the same year I recieved a bill for two months of service that I did not recieve. This is not the way direct tv does it's normal billing. Normally you get the bill and prepay for the service at the begining of the cycle. I addressed this siuation to direct tv in detail by written notice but with no evail they continually sent me abill and eventually reported this on my credit report which is now being used to jack up my insurance premiums and credit line at my local banking establishment. This process is being used to fleese all americans out of millions of $

Daniel Minocqua,Wi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/18/2014 01:04 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/Select-StateProvince/Direct-TV-Erroneous-credit-reporting-false-billing-practices-nationwide-1131583. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct TV