Complaint Review: Direct TV

• Updated: Fri, November 01, 2013

• Reported By: Matt — Powell Tennessee
Direct TV
, Select State/Province USA

Direct TV stole from my bank account for movies not ordered 3 yrs later! Tennessee

After cancelling my Direct TV services I had overpaid them and they even sent me a refund check of $7.00. Later they said I owed them 87.48 for movies I ordered 3 yrs ago! But as I explained we don't have a phone line connected to the box to even allow ordering movies in that way! Every movie ever viewed was paid for by bank card at the time or it would not even run it. They don't allow you to view movies without paying in advance.

I refused to pay it and I refuse to have to write a letter to them requesting to be released from the charges when I had nothing to do with this. They charged my account without any warning or authorization 87.48 causing me to be overdrawn. They also are doing this to many many other people as well and they need to be stopped!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/01/2013 06:05 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/Select-StateProvince/Direct-TV-stole-from-my-bank-account-for-movies-not-ordered-3-yrs-later-Tennessee-1096186. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct TV