• Report: #1019032

• Submitted: Sat, February 23, 2013
  • Updated: Sat, February 23, 2013

• Reported By: Keh1016 — Lyman South Carolina United States of America
Direct TV

Direct TV I am paying good money & this company, is kicking of ABC. HELLO! THAT IS A MAIN CHANNEL, WHERE THE BEST TV SHOWS ARE ON ASIDES FROM ALL THE REALITY TV CRAP! They didn't even try to compensate by givin, Internet

Direct TV- sucks! I moved to Lyman and was obligated to get Direct TV, because Charter doesn't service out area! I also found out Direct TV doesn't provide internest service for our area. I never had cable problems with Charter unless there was major cable problem due to storms. The first time, they kicked off over fiffteen channels, because the management, obviously is not a business person and doesn't know how to negotiate properly with other companies. At least they compensated the first time by allowing free access to the movie channels for a month. Normally you can only access movie channels during a free preview which is once/twice a year. This time, they're kicking off ABC-WTF! There is new show with Brad Garrett and Elizabeth Perkins, I watch Dancing With the Stars and the new best show Nashville, now the only show I have to watch is Vegas-I don't watch reality TV with all the bimbo housewives. There is also movies on almost every other Saturday that they play. I am very disappointed. Also, now I hear, their Genie is a scam. I believe that. I've never had Dish TV, but seriously thinking of that as an alternative. Also before CW's show Ringer (Sarah Michelle Gellar) was in that show and it got cancelled, I never got to see the rest of the episodes because they didn't provide that channel. You also have to pay for the style and the oxygen channel- are you kidding me. This is bull! The only reason why Direct TV is still a company is because there's not many better alternatives. YOU SUCK!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2013 08:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/internet/Direct-TV-I-am-paying-good-money-this-company-is-kicking-of-ABC-HELLO-THAT-IS-A-MAIN-1019032. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct TV