Complaint Review: Direct TV

• Submitted: Mon, February 21, 2011
  • Updated: Mon, February 21, 2011

• Reported By: jamie — Salisbury North Carolina Afghanistan
Direct TV

Direct TV horrible service and installed dish on roof instead of pole. I had the service for 18 days andthe picture was snowy and bad connection. I called about it and no one ever came so I canceled Salisbury, Internet

This company is a rip-off. In the state of NC I was told if you purchased something or ordered a service and was not happy with it you could cancel before 30 days and not be charged any fees? Needless to say Direct TV turned me into Credit  and I only had their sorry service for 19 days. They messed up my brand new roof and was told to put on a pole! The reception was horrible!!!!  I sent back equipment and they still charged me 483.00. I send them a dispute letter and of course they declined it! Go figure!!!

DO NOT EVE GET THIS SERVICE!!!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/21/2011 12:36 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/internet/Direct-TV-horrible-service-and-installed-dish-on-roof-instead-of-pole-I-had-the-service-698103. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct TV