Complaint Review: Direct TV

• Updated: Thu, August 08, 2013

• Reported By: nikki — Fort Smith Arkansas
Direct TV
Internet USA

Direct TV took money out of my bank account and were not authorized to do so! Internet

Sunday I checked my bank account and found that Directv had taken out $784.15 which is all that was in there!  I did not even have an account with them!  We had used our debit card to pay a charge for my in laws in March and when my mother in law didn't cancel the account they charged me with her fees.  They said they used a card that was on file. They wiped my account clean for somebody else's bill and say they can't get my money back to me for atleast 10 days...and it will be sent as a check instead of putting it back in the way they pulled it out.  This should not be legal.

I called them back on Tuesday and they acted like they didn't know anything about it.  I had to go through everything again and was on the phone for another hour.  I nor my family will ever have Directv.  In my opionin they are a dirty company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/08/2013 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/internet/Direct-TV-took-money-out-of-my-bank-account-and-were-not-authorized-to-do-so-Internet-1074237. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct TV