Complaint Review: Direct TV

• Reported By: Roger — King George Virginia
Direct TV
Internet USA

Direct TV worst company Scammers and treat you like a trash Internet

I had problems with my Direct TV April 26th 2012 which I canceled my service.  I lost connection and Direct TV never came to my home to fix so I canceled my service a couple of days later.  I was a customer for over 4 years and they just didn't care to fix my service so I could use it.  I paid my final bill in May 2012 for service I never received from Direct TV for May 2012.  I started receiving calls from collectors stating they were calling from Direct TV and that I owed another $99 for June.  Mind you I had no service for April 2012 and May 2012.  The equipment was returned in May 2012.  I have tried to just explain the problem but all they did was get more people to call me to collect.  I finally broke down and paid again.  I required that they send me an email stating that I paid in full.  They did.  Now they have started again trying to collect for the same bill.

DirectTV is the worst company in the world.  They steal your money and treat you like you did something wrong even if you have paid for service you never received.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/18/2013 06:41 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/internet/Direct-TV-worst-company-Scammers-and-treat-you-like-a-trash-Internet-1059944. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct TV