Complaint Review: Direct TV

• Updated: Thu, September 12, 2013

• Reported By: Its a shame — milwaukee Wisconsin
Direct TV
milwaukee, Wisconsin USA

Direct TV Falsly billed! Lied too! Incompetent, full of sh*t, distrustful amongst many other unfavorable adjectives. milwaukee Wisconsin

Since I got direct TV through AT&T I have been falsly billed. Lied to saying they called my house and "someone" said it was ok to add more channels, but could not give me more information on who this someone was. They are liers. I have had to call numerous times to correct them and attempt to get refunds. The last instance was just today. I called and asked the CSA when was the last time we talked, she said April 14, 2013. I said if you look in your notes you will see where I discontinues some of your services, why am I still being charged??? of course she doesn't f'n know, can't give me an answer to save her lif. Then wants a receiver number to fix the problem, hel* I'm at work I don't have that and why didn't they ask for that in April. I say all this to say, they continually place me in the situation of getting my home phone service diconnected because of their ignorance. I have 7 kids at home 5 of which are eight years of age and under, to me my home phone is very important. Direct TV doesn't give a hoot and as far as I am concerned neither does AT&T for continully letting them screw their cusotmers. But then again, they have their on lawsuit to deal with right now regarding third party billing, if AT&T didn't care about that third party they sure don't give a hoot about Direct TV's business practice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/12/2013 08:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/milwaukee-Wisconsin-53205/Direct-TV-Falsly-billed-Lied-too-Incompetent-full-of-sht-distrustful-amongst-many-ot-1084108. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct TV