Complaint Review: Direct TV

• Updated: Sun, August 31, 2014

• Reported By: Patrick Consumer — Anthem Arizona
Direct TV
Nationwide USA

Direct TV Direct TV SCAM Advertising for LOW Price Jumping after 12 months Anthem Nationwide

*Consumer Comment: Malpractice

We signed up for a 2 year contract, and we were told the price was never going to go up.  YET, the price doubled after 12 months.

I specificaly asked the rep when we signed up the following question " Is the monthly price going to stay the same?" and I was reassured the answer was YES.  When I called to complain about the FAULS advertisment, I was told NEXT TIME READ the ENTIRE Contract.

I have heard from many of my friends and family members complaining about DIRECT TV mal practice, and I thouhgt it was exagerated.  TODAY,,, I am one of those victims, and I will not stay scilent about it.

Please someone has to hear all those compalaints, and DO SOMETHING ABOUT.  HELP get some resolution, this is NOT Rright.

DO NOT FALL IN TO THE SAME TRAP

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/31/2014 10:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/nationwide/Direct-TV-Direct-TV-SCAM-Advertising-for-LOW-Price-Jumping-after-12-months-Anthem-Nationw-1173537. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct TV

Malpractice

AUTHOR: Stacey - ()

In the law of torts, malpractice is an "instance of negligence or incompetence on the part of a professional".[1]

Types include medical malpractice ("A doctor's failure to exercise the degree of care and skill that a physician or surgeon of the same medical specialty would use under similar circumstances") and legal malpractice ("A lawyer's failure to render professional services with the skill, prudence, and diligence that an ordinary and reasonable lawyer would use under similar circumstances.").

Directv cannot be responsible for malpractice because they are License Professionals like a Lawyer, CPA, Physician etc etc.

I have this service and I read my contract before I signed it.  So this is your fault. And there is no such thing as "FAULS advertisment".