Complaint Review: Direct TV

• Phone: 800=531-5000
  • Web:
  • Category: Cable TV

Direct TV feels entitled to keep an 1,100.00 over payment Nationwide

Paying my monthly bills online for May I mistakenly sent my mortgage payment to Direct TV by the time I noticed it the payment was already being processed.  No problem I'll wait for it to go thru and then contact Direct TV and get it refunded........WRONG !!!!! Its now July 8th and I still do not have my money.

I have faxed 3 Dispute forms to their finance dept.  Now they are asking for a 4th one because they credited my money to someone elses credit card.  Where they got that is beyond me.

To top it off they are sending me late notices and claiming I have an overdue account !!!!  This is bordering on ridiculous.  I am currently waiting for a form from the Attorney Generals Office and plan on giving them some very bad publicity on Facebook

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/08/2014 08:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/nationwide/Direct-TV-feels-entitled-to-keep-an-110000-over-payment-Nationwide-1160365. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct TV