Complaint Review: Direct T.V.

• Submitted: Fri, April 25, 2014
  • Updated: Fri, April 25, 2014

• Reported By: annonymous — westminster Colorado
Direct T.V.
Nationwide USA

Direct T.V. stole funds from bank account colorado Nationwide

My husband had made a one time payment to direct tv for my sons direct tv account. my son was being charged for a bunch of stuff he did not order and also direct tv for some reason could not send a bill so we could see the charges, finally getting a bill after 6 months of being ripped off he called and told them if they couldn't get their crap together and send us a bill regularly to shut it off and we didn't want the service, they were charging him for hundreds of dollars in stuff he didn't order. a couple of months had passed and i call to check my bank account and find out Direct T.V. emptied my husbands bank account.

they say they can take it because it was used one time to pay a bill with them. is this even LEGAL, i am angree as heck and can't wait till the next time one of them at walmart ask me to join. i will let everyone in that store know exactly what scam artists they are. we had to close our bank account and will be looking into how they can just decide to empty someones bank account and them not even being on the account. the charges were disputed with direct T.V. and when they found out they couldn't rob my son anymore, they robbed his parents....how do these people sleep at nights knowing how they rob people.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/25/2014 07:02 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Direct-TV/nationwide/Direct-TV-stole-funds-from-bank-account-colorado-Nationwide-1141619. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Direct T.V.